Sunday, December 11, 2011

today is the day

a new beginning. photo by me via instagram
Happy Sunday everybody. After many months of procrastinating, I am finally getting around to updating my blog. First things first, I got my layout set up. Going for something simple, easy to read, and a bit (hopefully) modern. It's one of my favorite and least favorite things about setting up a site.

Well anyways, I have blogged before and slowly let the poor little blogs die due to me getting bored and letting them fade away into the depths of the internet. Not again!

I don't know if I need bravery or courage to put myself out there (maybe a little) but I guess this is just getting over the hardest part. Thanks for reading and I'll try to keep up with everything.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment