Thursday, December 15, 2011

link love 02

Merry Thursday! I can't believe there's only about 10 days left until Christmas. December sure has slipped by! As always, I'm still behind on decorations and presents. I planned to craft some neat cards and perhaps some ornament display, but the apartment is in such a state (objects tend to move towards disorder...) that it seems so constricting to even want to make anything.

Alas!

*I love giveaways so I was extremely excited to see such a great prize from Kiki's List: a J. Crew glitter iPhone case! Two of my favorite things -- the iPhone and glitter!
*Customized maps? From Google? They always put out the best features!
*Loving this DIY series by say YES! to hoboken! So many unique ornaments to be made and at a great price.


Stay warm, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love it:) PS. To get a little bit in the Christmas mood.. Join my ‘Mystery fashion goodiebag’ giveaway with Monki, Pull & Bear goodies and more! here:
    http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-x-mystery-fashion-goodiebag.html

    ReplyDelete