Tuesday, December 13, 2011

birthday

Hi all. Just taking an easy day with no worries because today is my birthday (cake day!) -- yay! I had the liberty to wake up later than usual and then go out to eat with some of my buddies and my boyfriend.

I love showing new eateries to my friends especially one with such mouthwatering dishes. It's a little Greek place on the main road in town that deserves more customers, but sadly the six of us were the only ones there. We shared a creamy hummus topped with diced tomatoes and cucumbers with fresh pita triangles. All ordered some form of gyro with a side of french fries. The gyros were overflowing with fresh lettuce, perfectly cooked meat, and salty feta. Afterwards, they all fell in love with the food too! We'll definitely be back soon.

Off to enjoy the rest of the day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment